God has created a Universe that operates on the key of just one partner that is sexual life. The scenarios that are following forbidden in Scripture.
1. Adultery (Exodus 20:14, Deuteronomy 22:22)
2. Promiscuity (Mark 7:21, 1 Corinthians 6:9, Hebrews 13:4)
3. Prostitution (Leviticus 19:29, 1 Corinthians 6:15,16)
4. Swift remarriage after breakup (serial monogamy). (Matthew 5:27-32)
5. Sex before wedding by having a partner apart from the intended spouse. (Deuteronomy 22:13-21)
6. Rape, especially of a engaged or hitched girl (Deuteronomy 22:23,24)
The Bible’s guideline is the fact that it is the 2nd intimate partner that gets God angriest.
Intercourse Before Marriage Using The individual You fundamentally Marry
This makes the apparent loophole of experiencing intercourse before wedding aided by the individual you eventually do marry. Jesus’s ideal will be a “pure virgin” regarding the big day. (2 Corinthians 11:2) and also this is clearly the purpose of the Deuteronomy 22 passage in the above list. Intercourse by having a solitary partner before wedding is addressed in 2 places in Scripture that I am able to find. Seduction of a virgin that is unengaged addressed in Exodus 22:16,17 – the penalty is always to spend the entire bride cost and generally speaking marry the lady. Rape of a unengaged virgin requires wedding to occur plus the complete bride price become compensated. (Deuteronomy 22:28,29) in which he may well not divorce her ever.